Direct Sporting Lets provide a wide range of shotgun shooting all over Scotland including driven Grouse, Partridge and Pheasant – through to rough shooting or walked up Woodcock.
DSL can tailor your shooting holiday to your exact requirements.
Scotland has ideal terrain for some of the very best and most challenging driven shooting in the world. With mature woodland and steep valleys for driven Partridge and Pheasant, to the rolling hills for driving the glorious Grouse.
DSL can offer driven Grouse, Partridge and Pheasant from 100 to 500 birds a day, for 8 to 10 guns.
Walked up shooting can be arranged on many of the excellent estates used by DSL. This method of shooting can be fantastic fun and a great way of seeing the many types of game that Scotland has to offer – such as Pheasant, Partridge, Rabbit, Woodcock, Duck, Snipe and Pigeon.
On a usual rough shoot, you can expect to shoot between 10 to 12 head of game per gun, per day.
From after the first full moon in November, DSL offers fantastic walked up Woodcock shooting in the North West of Scotland.
You can expect to shoot bags of 15 to 50 Woodcock per day.
Offer for 3 days Rough shooting
- Min 6 hunters or more
- 14/10/2018 – 31/1/2019
- Hire Car from Inverness, Aberdeen or Edinburgh airport
- 4 nights stay in a self-catering hunting lodge
- 3 days rough shooting with an expectation of 8 to 12 head of game per person, per day
(pheasants, partridge, ducks, snipe, woodcock and pigeons)
- Permit for bringing your own shotgun
Extra costs for above offer
- Tip for the stalker – £40 per day, per person
- Cartridges – £12 per box of 25 shots
- Shotgun hire – £40 per day
- All Meals
- Non-hunting companion – £300 per person.