Red Stag Hunting / Stalking Prices, Scotland
Scotland’s deer stalking is world renowned – providing four of the six species of deer; Red, Roe, Sika and Fallow.
DSL are able to provide access to some of the finest examples of Red Stag Hunting in Scotland. The local habitat is ideally suited to this species and provides our guests with a handsome trophy opportunity combined with a traditional stalking & hunting experience.
Direct Sporting Lets provide some of the very finest accommodation and hunting packages in Scotland.
All of the sporting estates used by DSL for deer stalking & hunting are professionally managed by experienced Highland Gamekeepers and Stalkers whose local knowledge of the area and the wildlife is second to none.
On arrival at the estate our staff will welcome you and ensure you have everything you need after your journey.
Once we assess your shooting ability, our Gamekeepers will accompany you each day and help you select your target in the traditional way, by selecting an older or poorer condition stag.
Offer for Red stag hunting & stalking
- 2 mature Red Stag included
- Min 2 hunters or more
- Contact us for dates
- Hire car from Inverness, Aberdeen or Edinburgh airport
- 4 nights B&B accommodation in a twin room (2 guests sharing one room)
- Pack lunch for hunting days
- 2 mature Red Stag
- 3 days hunting 2 to 1
(2 hunters with 1 guide)
- Permit for bringing your own rifle
Additional costs or add-ons
- Tip for the stalker – £50 per stag
- Trophy preparation – £30 per stag
- Rifle hire – £20 per day, per person
- Lunch and evening meals
- Upgrade to single room – £182 per person
- Non-hunting companion – £400 per person
- Extra stag – £720
- Extra hunting day – £182 per person