Scotland’s Deer stalking is world renowned, providing four of the six species of deer: Red, Roe, Sika and Fallow and DSL can provide some of the very best accommodation and hunting packages around.
All of the estates used by DSL for deer stalking are professionally managed by experienced Gamekeepers and Stalkers whose local knowledge of the area and the wildlife is second to none.
On arrival at the estate our staff will welcome you and ensure you have everything you need after your journey.
We will assess your shooting ability and our Gamekeepers will accompany you each day and help you select your target in the traditional method, selecting an older or poorer condition stag.
Offer for Red stag stalking
- Min 2 hunters or more
- 16/9/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Hire Car from Inverness, Aberdeen or Edinburgh airport
- 4 nights B&B accommodation in a twin room (2 people sharing one room)
- Pack lunch for hunting days
- 2 Mature Red Stag
- 3 days hunting 2:1 (2 hunters with 1 guide)
- Permit for bringing your own rifle
Extra costs or add-ons
- Tip for the stalker – £50 per stag
- Trophy preparation – £30 per stag
- Rifle hire – £20 per day, per person
- Upgrade to single room – £182 per person
- Non-hunting companion – £400 per person
- Extra stag – £720
- Extra hunting day – £182 per person